In line with the latest regulations, Subaru Southern Africa and its dealer network is open. The safety of our employees and customers is of utmost importance and a number of measures have been implemented across our dealer network to ensure the highest levels of hygiene. The measures below are essential to reduce the risk of spreading the virus when our employees are interacting with customers.
- All staff and visitors will be required to undergo mandatory screening upon entry to all dealerships.
- Face masks are compulsory for all visitors and customers.
- All visitors and staff are required to sign a register for tracing purposes.
- No children are permitted access to dealerships.
- A 2-metre distance will always be maintained between all people.
- Entry to all dealerships will be strictly by appointment or emergency.
- Customers are encouraged to use the website, email or telephone to book test drives and services or to enquire about vehicles.
- Dealers will implement home deliveries, test drives and trade-in evaluations where possible.
- All cars will be sanitised before/after every test drive or home delivery.
All Subaru dealer facilities and vehicles will be disinfected on a regular basis.
Our aim is to ensure that our personalised customer service can still continue even during these Level 4 restrictions.